Rapid Agile Change Management (RACM)
The speed of change is accelerating. What tools do you need to deliver in an Agile environment?
This 2-day course has been designed specifically to address common Change Management issues in an agile environment. Rapid Agile Change Management (RACM) examines the causes of this problem and proposes a simple solution that can be tailored to the size of the change.
RACM combines standard agile practices with Change Management tools in a new approach to managing change within an agile environment, enabling you to
- Be more effective in less time
- Respond quickly to changing priorities
- Respond quickly to changing scope
- Keep focussed on the goals of Change Management and the objectives of the change initiative
- Learn to work with Agile Delivery Teams
- Match Change Management activities to the time and resources available
Change Management Model
25 — 26 March 2020
28 — 29 April 2020
27 — 28 May 2020
22 — 23 June 2020